Part-time Caregiver Available - Olga A. from Los Angeles,...

PUNCTUALITY< RELIABILITY

Part-time Caregiver Available - Olga A. from Los Angeles,...:



My Profile; http://www.care.com/p/olgaa462/pc#join-now-form



I am very gifted with caring for dogs. Highly empathetic, and genuinely loving all types of dogs

GASTION LAZIN; young or old. I will treat your animals as if they were my own. I know that finding good care for your pets is essential and I want you to leave town knowing they are in good hands. Note: I do board animals in my home but the animal must be house trained, get along well with our 5-year-old Bichon-Poo. I can also pet-sit in your home; wash the dog's paws when coming home, feeding and walking during night, or daytime. I adore dogs.




Punctuality
Dependability
Reliable Transportation





Hire again
'via Blog this'

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

AMAZON HOW TO MANUAL, Selling on AMAZON.com; MIHAI ALISIE THE INVENTOR OF THE BITCOIN

ADVANCED WELLNESS: 14.70$ Your Quote Summary

What is the Difference between L-Threonine and L-Theanine?