HIRE JOB VITAE - Careers Verifies Veracity of this ONE

Careers: "Send Application"





Dear Kretek Intnl ---                              Oct. 20, 2015



I
am writing to apply for the open position to Kretel in Los Angeles --

Knowlwdge
is power, as we know. I have earned my PhD at UCLA in History of Trade and
Globalization. For the past 28 years I have been studying the history of metro
in France and Mexico. As well as in Los Angeles
I
believe my education and work experience provide me with the skills necessary
to be a successful asset to your team. 
During my doctoral studies as well as during Residency years, I gained a
thorough understanding of the management field and procedures, and I have
demonstrated excellent communication skills with supervisors, colleagues, and
general public. I was also provided with the opportunity to practice and
improve my managerial as well as research skills.

During
my UCLA studies, I have gained advanced knowledge of management terminology and
diverse conditions and I acquired the necessary skills for managing people.
While preparing and writing my dissertation thesis, I have not only become
acquainted with the analysis of scientific research information, but I have
also become proficient in utilizing technology (such as biotechnological
equipment and specialized database search engines) quickly and efficiently.  The writing of scientific papers and
presentation of seminars was also a highly emphasized part of the curriculum. I
discovered that I am a self-starter, disciplined, and goal-oriented individual
who thrives on working with and helping people.

I
am confident my background will enable me to effectively assist in management ,
researchers and travelers in Westwood. I am attaching my CV to this email. If
you are interested please let me know at the below e-mail address.

Thank
you for your consideration. I look forward to hearing from you.

Sincerely,

Olga
Lazin-Andrei

Tel
(310) 633 3676























































'via Blog this'

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

AMAZON HOW TO MANUAL, Selling on AMAZON.com; MIHAI ALISIE THE INVENTOR OF THE BITCOIN

ADVANCED WELLNESS: 14.70$ Your Quote Summary

What is the Difference between L-Threonine and L-Theanine?