COURSE IN MIRACLES; PRO ACtivley Create LIGHT: 1 uploaded -consciouss contac, YouTube

0 of 1 uploaded - YouTube: mariannne.com may 4, 2016.

Each of Us has unlimited capabilities, but none of us is special.

WHO R U REALLY? An extension of GOD.



U r the light within you! I don't deserve any less.

B. WHY ARE YOU HERE?  IS NOT WHAT WE DID. GOD LOVES US AS WHO WE ARE.



be the light, purify your consciousness!  Miracles occur especially as expression of LOVE!



Since only love is REAL, we can interpret all that is not love, is an attempt to LOVE


Its the same MIND. To accept we are one.

God loves us as who we are!

To think as god thinks.

In the NEW TESTAMENT; build YOUR HOUSE ON ROCKS; i am here with a function, on assignments.Every cell is divinely guided. to serve the cell goodness.
consciouss contact

To Be still, and NONREACTIVE
I AM HERE to be the MINISTERS OF GOD. It makes me honor the healing of the world, i can be an Enlighter, so the university will assign me, and will present for me maximum opportunity.

I cannot be comfortable in my skin, if I am not able   b/c you have triggers yourself. Self actualization. But my eagle mind says that:

RELATIONSHIPS ARE

UR FUNCTION IS HAPPINESS; forgiviness to destroy;

the eagle mind is powerfull should be taking straight to paradise OR straight to hell;

5 minutes spent praying will light up all day!

BLAST EVERYONE WITH LOVE!!!don't become mindwondering.

A THOUGHT SYSTEM BASED ON LOVE

SEE BEYOND THE VAIL INTO THE WORLD OF ILLUSIONS.

i am no different from everybody else. I have the capacity to see everything unreal. there are so many fancy name. this is not the ultimate TRUTH ABOUT US. I went  to Israel. God lifts you ABOVE the Battlefield.

Forgiveness is THERE IS A FIELD< I MEET YOU THERE!

the eagle mind is bad, seeks separation from SELF, is a scavanger dog (makes judgement) There is no neutral mind.

The relsationships are assignment. SET MY INTENTION: TO BE THE LIGHT OF THE WORLD, TO GO OUT THERE. 

Doesn't know you pay your rent?!!! GOD's POWER IS MY POWER, everyone I am meeting helps me to FORGIVE, BE KINDER!

THE EGO is the cross where you are not free on IT! FORgiveness is my function, the truth about myself, therefore in my forgiveness lie  my foundation. I don't mean this as a judgement?as the light of the world happiness will be released. I WOULD REMEMBER THIS BECAUSE I WANT TO BE HAPPY! prayer, and meditation. your subconscious knows everything. dont withhold love. They r held in trust for you. worldly worthes; well who have you not forgiven????

DONT WITHHOLD LOVE!

Transcendence, NOT DENIAL.

Just DON't Identify what. KNOW THE WORLD IS WITH YOU. I NEED SOME HELP HERE. I CAN see the innocence in that person, in ALEXANDRU: SANY! take a deep breath, as we lay down the burdens of the world and enter into the sacred place of God, we now place in god's hands, the resentment, the anger, the bitterness, the fear, the unforgiveness, the judgements, the attacks, the blame, the criticism, the negativity towards anyone for any reason. For in those thoughts and of those thoughts, for by these thoughts we are imprisoned by our own minds. So it is that we now call to mind those people who have not received my forgiveness; ALEXANDRU LAZIN, see his face, and from the spirit of innocence we bow to the spirit of ALEXANDRU.

2. And now; prof de Literatura Romana la UNIV. de NORD, i now realize that shutting down the love, I REALIZE i allowed; i bless you brother with the LOVE OF GOD (say their name within you, grant them peace. So now my self be unchained , unhook them so u may be unhooked, that you  might be released.feel the poison leave your psichy, feen the fear leave your life.LIGHT OF THE WORLD, send your love & ur forginveness; see past the illussion of fear, to the light of everyone, that you might see it WITHIN YOURSELF! Fill yourself at one with them. this is the love of GOD!





'via Blog this'

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

AMAZON HOW TO MANUAL, Selling on AMAZON.com; MIHAI ALISIE THE INVENTOR OF THE BITCOIN

ADVANCED WELLNESS: 14.70$ Your Quote Summary

What is the Difference between L-Threonine and L-Theanine?