Quick & easy: Setup is simple and done directly through your Shopify Admin
Real-time updates: Every change to each product is updated in real-time
Customization: Add a banner, edit the number of product columns, and more
Collections: Choose which collections you wish to display.
Please note: Facebook does not allow Page Tab applications to be used on mobile devices. Facebook Store will continue to work great for your customers using desktop browsers.
I've had great success since installing this app. It did take some configuration hurdles to get it to work, but once it did, its great. I created a separate page RentonPhoto.com linked to my personal Facebook page. And then I added a tab that has the customer redirect back to my site. So far a great app - thanks!!
I am not quite sure how every thing linked but it did, and is quite beautiful. Much better than Fliptabify in how it present the products. Well done, Shopify. Now to see if I can get Facebook users to use it.
It's a great app in its concept and design. I just wish it showed up on Facebook for mobile (android / iPhone) since most people these days use Facebook on phones, it really falls short. I would LOVE to be able to tell people they can shop from Facebook mobile. It would be really cool.
Start here learning How To Be YOUR OWN BOSS: AMAZON Tutorial: My Amazon.com/olazin SITE When Listing your book, Add TITLE, SKU, ISBN, ASI, if posting BOOKS:See also: Common market REFUNDING AMAZON.COM Help Seller Central Help: Returns, Refunds, Cancelations & Claims: Tasks & Tools: Refunding Orders Refunding Orders Issuing a refund | Refund mistakes | Gift cards and gift certificates Before you issue a refund, consider the following: • After you authorize a return request, you can wait until you receive the item back from the buyer before you issue a refund. If you prefer, you can allow the buyer to keep the item even if you decide to issue a refund. • If the buyer returns the item to you damaged, or in a condition that is different from the condition in which you sent it, you have the option to issue a partial refund. If you decide to issue a partial refund, we recommend explaining this to the buyer in advance to help avoid misunde...
Dr Olga lazin is the heart and soul behind Dr OLGA ESSENTIAL OILS store. Check out the wonderful health related products, and Essential Oils Blends… | Pinterest : Check out: Dr Olga Essential Oils Check Out the Store: https://dr-olga-essential-oils.myshopify.com 'via Blog this' Give Us A like! Thanks LINK: WRITE TO US: https://wp.me/P29vEX-eN
Comments
Post a Comment