SONG OF THE DAY & PHOTO CHALLENGE


Great pictures: 
<iframe src="http://www.tallenge.com/Player/html5Player.html?v=e9e184fa-b3e0-4a32-b0d3-096de1f6df4b&toc=&w=640&h=370" scrolling="no" width="640" height="370" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen webkitallowfullscreen mozallowfullscreen></iframe>


Song of the Day:

'via Blog this' ou're so free that's what everybody's telling me yet I feel I'm like an outward bound pushed around refugee Something's wrong got a feeling that I don't belong as if I have come from out of space out of place, like King-Kong I'm a marionette just a marionette pull the string I'm a marionette everybody's pet just as long as I sing I'm a marionette see my pirouette 'round and 'round I'm a marionette I'm a marionette just a silly old clown Like a doll like a puppet with no will at all and somebody taught me how to talk how to walk, how to fall Can't complain I've got no one but myself to blame something's happening I can't control lost my hold, it's insane I'm a marionette just a marionette pull the string I'm a marionette everybody's pet just as long as I sing I'm a marionette see my pirouette 'round and 'round I'm a marionette I'm a marionette just a silly old clown Look this way just a little smile that's what they say you'll look better on the photograph if you laugh, that's OK!! I'm a marionette just a marionette pull the string I'm a marionette everybody's pet just as long as I sing I'm a marionette see my pirouette 'round and 'round I'm a marionette I'm a marionette just a silly old clown You're so free that's what everybody's telling me yet I feel I'm like an outward bound pushed around refugee • ABBA bio

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

AMAZON HOW TO MANUAL, Selling on AMAZON.com; MIHAI ALISIE THE INVENTOR OF THE BITCOIN

ADVANCED WELLNESS: 14.70$ Your Quote Summary

What is the Difference between L-Threonine and L-Theanine?