Spot a Narcissist - AN ABUSER -or a Psychopath on Your First Date - YouTube

Spot a Narcissist or a Psychopath on Your First Date - YouTube:



Watch HIS BODYLANGUAGE: THE ABUSER

JAMES Wilkie controls me compulsively; choses films without asking me.



* interrogates me when I came back, makes jokes at my expense;

* insists on a dress code (going to dance)

* devalues me

* calls me names, and ridicules me (ma imita urat)

* "look what you made me do"

* abuses me verbally, says I am fat, then he becomes loving.

*



By SAM VAKNIN, great psychologist.



'via Blog this'

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

AMAZON HOW TO MANUAL, Selling on AMAZON.com; MIHAI ALISIE THE INVENTOR OF THE BITCOIN

ADVANCED WELLNESS: 14.70$ Your Quote Summary

What is the Difference between L-Threonine and L-Theanine?