» Toltec Wisdom for Spiritual Warriors", based in the Four Agreements, Common Sense Tools for Change

» Toltec Wisdom for Spiritual Warriors Based in the Four Agreements | Common Sense Tools for Change:

"There may not be many days left so I will savor the ones I have with gratitude. When you are aware that death is coming you no longer take life for granted."

Thank you Life Thank you for this breath

Thank you for this inhale
Thank you for this exhale
Thank you for this Life
Thank you Heart
Thank you for this pounding
Thank you for this pulsing
Thank you for this Love
Thank you feet
Thank you for this walk
Thank you for this run
Thank you for the Dancing
Thank you Eyes
Thank you for the Sunrise
Thank you for the Sunset
Thank you for all the Colors
Thank you Ears
Thank you for The Music
Thank you for the Rhythm
And Thank you for the Stillness
Thank you Hands
Thank you for the Caressing
Thank you for the Clapping
And Thank you for the Holding
Thank you Mouth
Thank you for the nourishment
Thank you for the Wine
Thank you for the Kisses
Thank you Nose
Thank you for the Flowers
Thank you for the Pines
Thank you for the Sniffles
Thank you Arms and Shoulders
Thank you for the Carrying
Thank you for the Burdening
And Thank you for the Hugging
Thank you Voice
Thank you for the Expression
Thank you for the Word
Thank you for the Gift of Creation
Thank you for this Day
Thank you for the Light
Thank you for the Stars
Thank you for the Night
Thank you Self
Thank you for the Laughter
Thank you for the Play
Thank you for You
Thank you for the Emotions
Thank you for the Joys
Thank you for the Tears and Sorrows
Thank you for the Richness
Thank you for the Abundance that is.
Thank you for the Abundance that is given.
Thank you for the so many experiences and so many things
Thank you for this Dance.
Thank you Life
Gary van Warmerdam
"On POWER: As I journeyed into this question about don Miguel, I saw the amount of refrain he had in the use of Power.  What I then saw was behind this motivation of refrain.  I saw that don Miguel had no desire to change anyone, or their life.  He only loved and accepted people just the way that they are.  His love was/is, so unconditional, that he loves people just the way they are.  In that unconditional love, there is no desire or need to change anybody.
This is when I saw the real nature of don Miguel Ruiz.  I understood what unconditional love was. It means not needing to change anyone, and that includes yourself.  This realization became much more powerful to me than any act of power could have performed.  His unconditional love and respect was more powerful than any Ceremony, or act of Power or change could ever be.  He loved me just the way that I was.  I didn’t have to try to be anything any more. I was lovable. I was good enough just the way that I was. He loved me no matter what I was.   And in his reflection, I began to love myself just the way that I was. No conditions.
For me, to love unconditionally became the most powerful act of transformation. It transformed me and my entire personal dream.  It completely changed my relationship with myself and forced me to dissolve all the fear based beliefs and judgments in my min.
And the irony is, that it came to me through someone who didn’t have a need to change me.  He was teaching by example.  It was simple. He was just living it, and wasn’t even doing anything to bring attention to how he loved me.
To me, Unconditional Love is at the heart of what a teacher has a responsibility to impart to those he or she is responsible to.  It may be the only thing they have a responsibility to.
If you have a teacher or coach with an agenda to change you or make you “better”, consider how this interferes with self acceptance.  They may want the best for you, but their best might come with an agenda that you could or should be different than you are.  This will not be a reflection of love and acceptance.  It is love that makes you happy and allows you to be yourself."


'via Blog this'

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

AMAZON HOW TO MANUAL, Selling on AMAZON.com; MIHAI ALISIE THE INVENTOR OF THE BITCOIN

ADVANCED WELLNESS: 14.70$ Your Quote Summary

What is the Difference between L-Threonine and L-Theanine?