Who Am I Going To Be This YEAR, 2015? Within the experience of what is helping, a reflexion of your Karma;Marianne Williamson: January 5th LIVESTREAM on Livestream



For the purposes of love. Give yourself permission all year, a new clean slate of paper to fill it in; do life in anyway you want.

The action of karma; every thought creates action.

So I need to work all this out; as a karmik consequence, I need to balance my energy. It is a lesson planned lovingly. I have to be in full wingspan present, be in shape myself. Allow your subconscious to do it. God's light is always incipient; we have to match our Light with incipient light, that is when UNDERSTANDING appears. My highly individualized curriculum, allows universal things, like scales (solfegiu), try to bring to my own life experience internal laws; every thought creates form on some level.



"Gossip is a form of terrorism." Everything impacts the universe. All minds are joined. Karmic consequence; you cannot feel clean. It comes from literature, and movies; just like food; it builds in US. Don't trash-talk, don't allow your vibration low=an undisciplined mind. From a spiritual perspective, discipline; You are very hard on yourself; the reason is b/c you are easy on yourself.

YOU NEED TO BE IN A PLACE OF INNER+PREPAREDNESS, take care in terms of meditation. Just be more disciplined; RIGHT SPEECH, in Buddhism. RIGHTEOUS, right USE of your mind, your instruments; my life is an instrument. I am the creative type. I got to write the script, and I am the star; I decide where I put the line; is this a GOOD MOVIE? Or bad?



I have a humble SENSE of self. I live in humility. My actualized Christ-self. The issue is walking into the LIGHT, of who you are capable of being inside yourself.  This principles are listed in "The Course in Miracles.", p 138. This is the year of practical experience. It is about exercising my choice consciously/or unconsciously. The EGO mind, our default position. The Ego posits that we are separate from one another; so a whole train of thought will come. But in a parallel universe the CORE belief in the Spiritual realm, beyond time & space, there is no separation btw us. It might come back to me. Practice THE GOLDEN RULE; make an effort at RIGHTEOUSNESS, you are honing your internal body/musculature. There is already  A PLAN for the future, so live in the present; don't OBSESS OVER THE FUTURE; clean, heal, restore whatever happened in the past, what GOD has planned for YOU this lifetime. Another sidetrick of the EGO. AM I THERE IN THIS INSTANT? Giving anonymously is BETTER, the Universe registers when  we get it correctly, hone further pur instruments in every given instance, in order to LEAD. Like ZEN Budhism, or like flower arrangement, or decluttering a corner. So ity is important to be consciouss, b/c the universe is moving this fast, the way to have power, is to SLOW DOWN. Warner Earhurt, who changed the PLANET in metaphysical tradition; he had become a race car driver. What must have been like to drive that fast, and also make it happen. Mastery is when you are I hope Time really slows down to ME. I am on a book deadline. 



Time & Space is May YOU  Eternally Happy. When YOU meditate you literally have more Time.

 Be honest with YOURself; don't blew the opportunity. If you look back, what part of me did not show up, had it showed up it would have made a difference; this is what solitude is for; this is why burning to that edge is important. This is not for sissys; it is a willingness to look to our own DEMONS; the Dragon within yourself; the knight, is that aspect of yourself. Speaking the truth, God's TRUTH when you are in that place.

I don't have anything else; I have pure spiritual LOVE. We walk through THAT door, with HIGHER thoughts; do repetitions antigravity, and that builds our muscles. Don t give in to your anger, don't get dragged down in gravity.

Meditation is choosing to stay in the field of light. We are the best race horses at the GATE. I totally understand why you are angry. Put the anger in the hands of GOD; don t block the miracle of correction that is on the way.

MENTAL HABITS that we form practicing it. The Christ in YOU cannot be crucified, Is ready to go. I make that choice. The body was destroyed , but the spirit cannot. 

Don't react back to bad provocations, if you feel wronged. THEN surrender them, be saved from it. Make God YOUR primary relationship.

That's category 1. category II, there is something to say here. There is a lot of gravitational pull; in the spiritual ground, we counter it with placing in the ETHER in the quantuum space (no T or S).And it becomes like a battery charge, speak from conviction. Angels above us, to the left, and my right. Dear God post an angel to my right, put someone close to me that supports my convictions. God is the AUTHORITY. But surrendering it to GOD, is completly  up to US. The script is SEEKING YOU will determined by YOU, what yourself chose.



Third cathegory, your response should be different. I was not supposed to eat insult! Now the issue is what are you going to say?

Defending urself is also an attack. No barbs. From that neutral zone, Commune and BREATH IN THESE PRINCIPLES.


















THE INTERNAL TEACHER; I have to be still in the NOW; I am willing to see this  as a call for LOVE. So if they hear you from your pain; they will respond from THEIR place of . BLESS people and the PLACE WITH LOVE. Which universe you inhabit is completly up to ME.

We open the inner light that is within, and we surrender to GOD everything that is going to happen in the year ahead, we pray only that God's will be done, for God is LOVE, may the thinking of love prevail in me and all of the World. I take this moment to share LOVE with all living in my apartment, in closesest proximity physically to US now. Using this muscle now send this LOVE into the community that I now inhabit. See a golden light that emanates from your heart, it emerges from your cells, into yopu, extended outward, that you urself can be the BUDDHA mind, SHAKILA, you have more power, you are a Divine creation of GOD, here to extend the Love of God, using the nergy within yourself.

Think of your family members, those who have passed and extend to them your love; to your parents, brothers, cousins, anunts and uncles; who needs to be forgiven; I am willing to see their innocence, dont let anyone with whom you have a grievance block you. Our employer, employees, we call them, we send them love, we realize I don;t think to do this on a daily bases. Now I see why these situations are in chaos. A prospective plan for this YEAR, when it comes to relationships, professional; we send LOVE, eb=ven to people ww will meet; usin intentionally our LOVE. We know dear God that through your mercy the world is being called back from irresponsibility; so we surrender now, so we may be used  as channel through which YOU operaate; use our behavious, may we be vessels for your love WITHIN US. This is our prayer for this year, 2015.We see ourselves surrounded by angels, with Jesus; whatever image is true for your is TRUE. Allow God's light to fill every aspect of your being; a great bright light filling your torso, pouring forth into  your hand, into your feet; all the muscles, and every organ, as you urself is full of LIGHT fill yourpainfull places in your body with IT. may you be surounded by divine light as well, as we pray for your wellbeing J. Our hopes and fears should be lfted, all limitations and despair; we now see with our inner eye, this light in our bodies, Hallelluia. Pray to god who is the source of all Good, we all say AMEN; and so it is. Guided meditation. Question about boundariess;  we place this situation in your hands. May this relationship be lifted up and above; may he see only the innocence in Me. We pray for a miracle; calm the heart of this mother. Replace all darkness with light. Intercede on behalf of their holliness. Avoid attempt to total insanity. Read the Book of Exodus; on Moses. God told him very specifically; strike the rock and water will come out. And that is what goes off; stay in the same mode of heart; so never stop MEDITATING. I leave the chaos of life, is I will go into that space; when I come out I AM A DIFFERENT person, so it is more orderly, and filled with light. THE NEW THOUGHT MOVEMENT; Death is not a punishment; it is a reward.

I would really like to take up the offer of the man offering life coaching sessions as I would like help and don't have the final coaching resources to get success in coaching. Could you or someone on your staff please connect us? My contact info is Pamelaskarda@aol.com, 703-915-2261.


 I will end, by sharing the story with you about how your teachings have changed people's lives. About seven years ago I asked a friend who was down and out in his career, if he had ever heard of you as an author. He said no. He does not travel in spiritual. He was chairman of the board of an organization where I was executive director in Washington DC. I remembered the stories I had read heard from you about actors in LA and wanting to get jobs. And your advice to them was just simply asked. And you advise if they start acting in nursing homes and move from there. He was very frustrated that wanted a job in corporate social responsibility and sustainability and its current position was blocking his opportunities. I asked him to take your advice and I told him that using the existing platform that he had is being chairman of the association that he should begin to write and put his ideas on paper and share them with the world. He took my advice and I want to let you know that your advice through me landed him at the end of last year even being named one of the top 10 people in the world and global corporate social responsibility and sustainability. I want to let you know that your work has tremendous impact in the world anyways that you probably will never ever get to person we all know. But I am so grateful to you for being an inspiration and a source of light in the world not only to me but also through me thank you many blessings for a Blessid g2015. 
a day ago



'via Blog this'

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

AMAZON HOW TO MANUAL, Selling on AMAZON.com; MIHAI ALISIE THE INVENTOR OF THE BITCOIN

ADVANCED WELLNESS: 14.70$ Your Quote Summary

What is the Difference between L-Threonine and L-Theanine?