(1) DrOlga Lazin (@olgalazin) | Twitter & My Daily Blog At Asociatia Jurnalistilor Romani de Pretutideni, in Los Angeles, California

(1) DrOlga Lazin (@olgalazin) | Twitter:



http://twitter.com/olgalazin



My twitter account, follow Olga Lazin at:





'via Blog this'
Copyrighted Olga Lazin, Ph.D.

Lovely Chef at WARNER CENTER MARRIOTT in Woodland Hills; TONY HODGES, from ESSEX, England:


Trip to Romania & Hungary, august 2015, foto JOURNAL:


At the AIRPORT HOTEL BUDAPEST, horrible management. Felt good with LAZIN PETER, Junior and Senior in VECSES. I love my 2nd cousin, Pety. He would like to come to the UCLA SUMMER PROGRAM.
I met my old time friend EVA KOSZTINSZKI, in SIghet, on Ariesului; she drove us down to IZA river, Gradina Morii Park, and Marmatia. We took lots of cute pics together. PETER KOSZTINSZKI, her brother left for the CANARY ISLANDS. His son in KOSZTINSZKI ADAM, on FB.


I had a very bad experience on Muzeului Nr. 90, in Sighet with the Sauliuc family; emanuel dumitru and his brother attacked me, verbally assaulted me, and took away my information, prescription medicine, and tried to steal my KODAK camera.

Emanuel & Grigore Sauliuc owe me and Lawyer ERIC LIN over $780.

I liked the MUZEULUI MARAMURESAN SIGHET, on Dobaies, but they stole my pictures, in Hungary, the sekurity. HU security is abnoxious!

The Sauliuc family clan is behaving badly with all my friends, including ELENA IOAN, from MILANO < ITALY.

Let Julianna ZINTZ KNOW, ZINTSY.

Copyrighted Olga Lazin ,Ph.D

Copyrighted, Olga Lazin-Andrei

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

AMAZON HOW TO MANUAL, Selling on AMAZON.com; MIHAI ALISIE THE INVENTOR OF THE BITCOIN

ADVANCED WELLNESS: 14.70$ Your Quote Summary

What is the Difference between L-Threonine and L-Theanine?