LEVEL 6 Phase Guided Meditation by Vishen Lakhiani with OmHarmonics background - YouTube

6 Phase Guided Meditation by Vishen Lakhiani with OmHarmonics background - YouTube:

My contribution  to humanity. Fell the light, protective energy, embracing me, know that LUCK is on my SIDE, and the UNIVERSE HAS MY BACK. Feel this energy Surrounding me!  See your perfect day unfold! I know that my day will start and unfold in a Beautiful way!


Incorporate all 5 senses, sound, smell, vision and TOUCH. Make the day dream as vivid as possible!

FORGINEVENESS EXERCISE:

3. how it will unfold my life in the FUTURE; Take it 3 years step. SEE MY LIFE 3 years from now; beauty, accomplishments , success, my career elevated beyond imagination.

My health and BODY would look like , my family life look like in 3 years

4. who r my firiends and how they look like;

what acts of service  i am cpontributing to my community, and to the world.

what does my career look like?

how do my finances look like?

What new traits I brought to my character;

expericnes adenture.

How does my love life look LIKE?

-my career.

SEE IT; 

LET THIS UNFOLD IN MY LIFE.

Visualize MY PERFECT DAY, starting in the morning, when I wake up!


Imagine alll beautiful things be in 3 years from now.

See myself having an amazing dinner with the special someone, going to bed, and have a great sleep. Happy greatfull, and daydream of my IDEAL SELF. Imagine it come to me!



To Stela, we are all one, we are  all connected. Rid myself of negative charges; ask them to forgive YOU.

Imagine that forgiveness moving twrds me, straight





Bring in emotions of JOY and Greattitude FULLY.

Peace & Love,

See myself go to bed, into a deep comfortable rejuvenating sleep; making the next day beautiful.

In the PHASE 6, call upon a HIGHER POWER, a GOD, my own religion!



'via Blog this'

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

AMAZON HOW TO MANUAL, Selling on AMAZON.com; MIHAI ALISIE THE INVENTOR OF THE BITCOIN

ADVANCED WELLNESS: 14.70$ Your Quote Summary

What is the Difference between L-Threonine and L-Theanine?