San Clemente: Consciousness expansion, write a best-selling book to improve your life. Question relationships

In San Clemente::



From childhood, 70% of the believes are not empowered; exercise, meditate. Massage helps me rise my vibration.



My believes are my hardware; get a faster processor.

My software (innovate new models, and accelerate my performance in the world). Learn new tools, start a business, a mission, turn on YOUR intuition.

 At UCLA, it was $50 an HOUR, so you are getting it via coaching from me.

Take a step to the next level of human performance.



I look forward to seeing you at the school of the extraordinary!!!



'via Blog this'

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

AMAZON HOW TO MANUAL, Selling on AMAZON.com; MIHAI ALISIE THE INVENTOR OF THE BITCOIN

ADVANCED WELLNESS: 14.70$ Your Quote Summary

What is the Difference between L-Threonine and L-Theanine?