Animated Photo , Olga & James - Google Photos

Photo - Google Photos:





I
have been at UCLA since 2001 as Post-doctoral Research Fellow, and most
recently as Visiting Scholar.
I
have earned my PhD at UCLA in History of Trade and Globalization in 2001. For the
past 28 years I have been working at UCLA as a popst-doctoral fellow, then I
have been conducting research for the history Department, since 2001.
I
believe my education and work experience provide me with the skills necessary
to be a successful asset to your UCLA computational team. 
During
my doctoral studies as well as during Residency years, I gained a thorough
understanding of the Biographical and Computational in overlapping fields, with
teaching History stints.
Throughout
my  research at UCLA (Information
Studies) has been complemented by Teaching, Lecturing and publishings, and I
have demonstrated excellent communication skills with supervisors, colleagues,
and general public. I was also provided with the opportunity to practice and
improve my computational as well as research skills.

During
my UCLA studies, I have gained advanced knowledge of computational terminology,
and diverse conditions and I acquired the necessary skills for working
successfully in a team, and managing people. While preparing and writing my
dissertation thesis, I have not only become acquainted with the analysis of
scientific research information, but I have also become proficient in utilizing
technology (such as biotechnological equipment and specialized database search
engines) quickly and efficiently.  The
writing of scientific papers and presentation of seminars was also a highly
emphasized part of the curriculum. I discovered, and been told by my
supervisor, Dr James W Wilkie, that I am a self-starter, disciplined, and
goal-oriented individual who thrives on working with and helping people. For
the Education department I have set up a cyber-platform for Latino/as, and
published books used in Universities everywhere, on History of Computation, on
Steve Jobs, and Bill Gates, on their differences, and importance of cyber
security.































I
am confident my background will enable me to effectively assist in management ,
researchers and travellers in Westwood. If
you are interested please let me know at the below e-mail address.
'via Blog this'

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

AMAZON HOW TO MANUAL, Selling on AMAZON.com; MIHAI ALISIE THE INVENTOR OF THE BITCOIN

ADVANCED WELLNESS: 14.70$ Your Quote Summary

What is the Difference between L-Threonine and L-Theanine?