Donald Trump Drops Out Of Presidential Race: 'I'm A Loser'

BRAVA!!!   Donald Trump Drops Out Of Presidential Race: 'I'm A Loser':



Donald Trump was one of the front-runners to score the Republican nomination for the next Presidential elections. The former "The Apprentice" star caused controversy for going against the Latino community and spewing hateduring his candidacy announcement. Subsequently major corporations distanced themselves from him and even forced him to sell off the Miss Universe Organization. In a recent interviewBarbara Walters asked him if he lost the Republican nod would he call himself a loser. "Hate to say it, if I lost the nomination, I guess I could call myself a loser," Trump said. Now the candidate has announced he is dropping out of the race as he has no other minority to ridicule. 
Inocente Palomita"Inocente palomita que te dejaste engañar...it's Holy Innocentes Day!" Shutterstock
OMG!


'via Blog this'

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

AMAZON HOW TO MANUAL, Selling on AMAZON.com; MIHAI ALISIE THE INVENTOR OF THE BITCOIN

ADVANCED WELLNESS: 14.70$ Your Quote Summary

What is the Difference between L-Threonine and L-Theanine?