Home Remedies for Removal of Sun Spot on Face and Skin: HYDROQUINONE @ Sprouts
- Other Apps
Home Remedies for Removal of Sun Spot on Face and Skin:
'via Blog this'
The color of the skin is based on a pigment known as melanin. An area of the skin with more melanin will appear darker. Sun spots are spots or patches on the skin where the concentration of melanin is increased. These spots occur over a period of time due to the exposure of the skin to the sun. The bright, ultraviolet rays of the sun damage the skin and may cause the skin to react by adding melanin to specific spots that are damaged. A sun spot is different from tanning and lasts longer than a tan. Sun spots are common among light skinned individuals over the age of 40.
Sun spots on the skin are usually cosmetic and have no medical background associated with them. If the skin is itchy, flaky or damaged in any way, then it is best to visit a dermatologist. If the only problem is the visible appearance of the spot, then the individual can choose some home remedies for sun spots. However there are also a lot of commercially available products for removing sun spots from the face. Home remedies for sun spots are based on simple easily available products that are found in any house. Most of these products actually bleach the skin and therefore dull down the appearance of the spots. Light spots can be made to disappear altogether whereas darker spots may only fade.
Lemon juice is one of the most commonly used home remedies for sun spots. The juice should be squeezed from a fresh lemon and applied directly to the skin. It should be noted that this method of sun spot removal takes some time and does not happen instantly. Lemon juice is acidic in nature. This means that the individual will experience some discomfort of the juice is applied on cracked and broken skin. Dry skin may also react poorly to lemon juice.
Apple cider vinegar can be applied in the same way to spots on an individual's face. In order to prevent sun spots on the skin, one should use an effective sun block as this will protect the skin properly and ensure that it is not damaged by exposure to the radiation of the sun. Garlic, apple cider vinegar and lemon juice
Home Remedies to Fade Facial Sun Spots and Age Spots
There are many home remedies to fade facial sun spots and age spots. Following are some of the most effective ways of curing sun spots and age spots:
- Use sun protection cream or lotion with SPF 15 to prevent occurrence of these spots.
- A combination of lemon juice and radish juice is a good cure for getting rid of the sun spots and age spots. Apply the combination on the affected skin area and wash your face after 10-15 minutes.
- Prepare a mixture of aloe vera gel, garlic paste and apple cider vinegar. Apply this mixture of spots and wash off after 10 minutes.
- You can even rub aloe vera on your facial skin for better results.
- Hydroquinone creams are also useful for fading away age spots. The results can become visible after a period of 20-30 days.
- A combination of oatmeal, milk and orange slices can also be used as an effective treatment for facial spots.
- Facial bleach can also help you fade away age spots.
- A mixture of milk and pineapple juice can also be dabbed on the facial spots to make them invisible.
- Bilberry herb helps in slowing down the aging process.
- Buttermilk is another good alternative for facial spots. Milk contains lactic acid and other ingredients that are beneficial for healthy skin. Buttermilk is believed to be the best skin cleanser.
answered by G M on Nov 18, 2010, 4:19:25
Dab fresh lemon juice on your skin to lighten the spots. Leave it on for 20 mins and then wash it off. Then mix aloe juice with ? the amount of vitamin E. Vitamin E is a good moisturizer. Dab this on the tan especially if it due to the sun. Rubbing the inside of a slice of watermelon is good for lightening tanned spots though it may not give instant results. If these sun spots are freckles, try to stay away from sun exposure as far as possible. Take precautions by using a sunscreen even indoors. Wear a hat, scarf or use an umbrella when you are outdoors to keep out the sun as much as possible. Freckles are hard to get rid off because they arise when a light skinned person who has less melanin (skin pigment) is exposed to uv rays of the sun. So instead of getting an even suntan, they sometimes get freckles due to the less melanin skin pigment. You may notice that they disappear in winter and come back in summer. But freckles are often permanent.
answered by P P on Jun 19, 2006, 11:27:56
'via Blog this'