I'll cross that bridge when I come to it - Idioms by The Free Dictionary

I'll cross that bridge when I come to it - Idioms by The Free Dictionary:



'll cross that bridge when I come to it

I'll/We'll cross that bridge when I/we come to it.

something that you say in order to tell someone that you will not worry about a possible problem but will deal with itif it happens 'What if the flight is delayed?' 'I'll cross that bridge when I come to it.'
See cross fingers
See also: bridgecomecross
Cambridge Idioms Dictionary, 2nd ed. Copyright © Cambridge University Press 2006. Reproduced with permission.


"'ll cross that bridge when I come to it
I'll/We'll cross that bridge when I/we come to it.
something that you say in order to tell someone that you will not worry about a possible problem but will deal with it if it happens 'What if the flight is delayed?' 'I'll cross that bridge when I come to it.'
See cross fingers
See also: bridge, come, cross
Cambridge Idioms Dictionary, 2nd ed. Copyright © Cambridge University Press 2006. Reproduced with permission.


Want to thank TFD for its existence? Tell a friend about us, add a link to this page, or visit the webmaster's page for free fun content.

Link to this page: "



'via Blog this'

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

AMAZON HOW TO MANUAL, Selling on AMAZON.com; MIHAI ALISIE THE INVENTOR OF THE BITCOIN

ADVANCED WELLNESS: 14.70$ Your Quote Summary

What is the Difference between L-Threonine and L-Theanine?