MANTRAS: 17 Ways Successful People Think Differently About Money | Mindvalley Academy

17 Ways Successful People Think Differently About Money | Mindvalley Academy: 1. I Create my life

2. I play the money game to win

- i am committed to being rich

- I like to think big

- Obstacles are just opportunities

- I admire rich and successful people

- I LIKE TO THINK BIG

- obstacles are just opportunities

- I Spend time with positive and successful people

-I Am willing to PROMOTE MYSELF

-MY PROBLEMS ARE SMALLER THAN ME

 I GET PAID FOR RESULTS

- FACED WITH A CHOICE, I GO WITH BOTH

-I'M FOCUSED ON BOOSTING MY NET WORTH

- I KNOW HOW TO MANAGE MONEY

-I LET MY MONEY WORK HARD

- I ACT EVEN IF I AM SCARED



I AM CONSTANTLY LEARNING AND GROWING

I CAN TAKE COMPLIMENTS AND FEEDBACK!





'via Blog this'

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

AMAZON HOW TO MANUAL, Selling on AMAZON.com; MIHAI ALISIE THE INVENTOR OF THE BITCOIN

ADVANCED WELLNESS: 14.70$ Your Quote Summary

What is the Difference between L-Threonine and L-Theanine?